Ok guys that is just about the coolest costume I have ever seen! P.S. How many times do I have to tell you that there is nothing wrong with being a geek! Geeks rule the universe (at least the Star Wars one). Heather it was fun talking to you today, I love the blogsite. It looks fabulous! You are going to have so much fun doing your 'on-line scrapbooking' (as Mike calls it), you will soon be blogging addicts plus mom/dad english will be happy to see weekly pics, etc. P.S. Heather I finally posted my pumpkin recipe. Love, Holdaways
Heather and James, Aloha from Hawaii! Welcome to blog world! This is totally on line scrap booking! We love Carters costume. Our little boy Ben was going to be Yoda but they diidn't have a costume in his size. We looked everywhere! Dan wanted to be chewey and I was going to be princess leia. Oh well, next year! Megan updates me on your life. Hope you and your little family are doing fabulous! Love and Aloha, Leah
3 comments:
Ok guys that is just about the coolest costume I have ever seen! P.S. How many times do I have to tell you that there is nothing wrong with being a geek! Geeks rule the universe (at least the Star Wars one). Heather it was fun talking to you today, I love the blogsite. It looks fabulous! You are going to have so much fun doing your 'on-line scrapbooking' (as Mike calls it), you will soon be blogging addicts plus mom/dad english will be happy to see weekly pics, etc. P.S. Heather I finally posted my pumpkin recipe. Love, Holdaways
Soooo CUTE! Welcome to BlogWorld! I am so excited to see the pictures!
Heather and James, Aloha from Hawaii! Welcome to blog world! This is totally on line scrap booking! We love Carters costume. Our little boy Ben was going to be Yoda but they diidn't have a costume in his size. We looked everywhere! Dan wanted to be chewey and I was going to be princess leia. Oh well, next year! Megan updates me on your life. Hope you and your little family are doing fabulous!
Love and Aloha, Leah
Post a Comment