



So we need to do a little catching up. Preston is now 3 weeks old and as you can see Grandma and Grandad are having a fun time with the boys. Carter got to put the star on top of the tree that the English lads put up. He is also getting ready for ski season by wearing Dads helmet and Goggles, the sad part is that the adult helmet almost fits him!
4 comments:
Ahhh! Love the pictures. Carter looks ADORABLE! You guys are so lucky to have the cutest kids ever. It was so much fun coming to the baby blessing and of course the spread of food afterwards always makes it nice. However, nothing was better than seeing Ann and Richard again. I felt like I got my "British battery" re-charged (at least for a little while)! They are so much fun to talk to, oh MAN I WISH I was British! I will see you maybe Wednesday? I'm looking forward to it! Love Meg
I love it! Carter is so adorable! Oh I love Christmas time!!!!
Love and Aloha, Leah
P.S. Mele Kalikimaka!
Little Carter! That kid is so cute! I love the helmet head:)
Post a Comment