Monday, February 19, 2007

Well we are back! There have been some obstacles in the past month or so with our computer and dial up internet, so therefore no blogging! Here are some new photos (some were taken today!) As for an update on our family-
James is doing great at Enterprise, there is always something to do. I have been taking care of our boys, which has not been an easy task with Preston getting RSV (a respiratory virus). We had to give him liquid steroids and breathing treatments every 4 to 6 hours! No fun. He was up all night for about a week! Therefore, I was exhausted! I am vowing to start back on the half marathon regimin tomorrow! I also started weight watchers about 5 weeks ago and have already lost 12 pounds! Weight watchers is the greatest! It just makes me be accountable for the food that I put into my mouth, because I know that the scale doesnt lie. James has been really good too, and is also trying to lose a few pounds. He of course is looking great and has lost about 10 pounds as well!
Carter turns two on Thursday, I can't even believe it! He is just acting like more of a little boy and not a baby anymore, it's crazy. He still is in love with Dora the Explorer, but his new passion is coloring. He loves it and knows almost all of his colors. He also loves to play hide and seek and can count up to 6! (sorry just a proud mom bragging moment!)For his party, James is going to make him his own special Dora cake and we are inviting all of his cousins to McDonalds for a fun few hours in the playland. I may even pick up some party hats and blowers to make it official. We just think that he is the greatest kid around and he can always make me smile even on a bad day!
Preston is such a little sweetheart, and even when he was up all night I just couldnt help but just kiss his cheeks! He is our little chunk, and such a happy baby! He is finally feeling better and it shows. The last two nights he has slept through the night yay! If I lay him on the floor he will just kick his legs like crazy, just like his older brother used to do. It is fun to see so much of carter in him. They are definitely brothers!
Our most exciting news is that James and I just booked a cruise to be leaving on April 29th! It is for 5 days and we are going to Key West, Florida, Cozumel, Mexico, and Grand Cayman! My parents are going to come with us as well. My mom decided that she didnt want to be left out of the fun anymore so she is going to brave it along with us! I hope she doesnt get too sick! She is a horrible traveler normally so she is going to try whatever it takes-if anyone has any remedies for sea sickness let me know!
Thats about it, we would love to hear how all of you are doing. You can leave a comment even if you don't belong to blogger-just put it under anonymous. Love you all! There will be more blogging to come I promise...

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Wow! How do you do it all in one day? You amaze me. Peter and I are excited to come hang out with Carter and Ronald (McDonald that is). Thanks for inviting us! I am so jealous about the cruise...take lots of pictures and don't forget to wear your sunscreen!