Saturday, April 14, 2007

Jungle Gym

Dad digging out the sand pit and Carter helping spread bark.
Jax(he lives next door), Austin, Kate and Carter hard at work
"I am Tiger Woods"
Helpful, happy cousins
The Finished project, yes that is a snow shovel.

Today the Jungle Gym was finally completed and passed a thorough inspection by the Grandchildren. It is going to provide hours of fun and enjoyment. Carter loved the sand pit and the slide especially.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Very nice!! I bet the kids are going to love it for a really long time. Our neighbors had a couple of swing sets in their yard when I was growing up, and we spent sooo much time there.

Miss Megan said...

Sooo much fun!

I remember the days of hanging upside down from the monkey bars...I can't believe I used to be that limber. Now listen to me, whining like an old woman! Ha ha.

Once again, can't wait until Peter is big enough that I can bring him over and crash the Tenney jungle gym!

Gardner Family said...

So i was going to put up pictures of this little bitty playset that my Mom got Ben for his birthday. Your set seriously puts his to shame! But what do you expect ...Ben is only 1 right??? :)
Seriously though...play time at the English's!!! I'll bring the treats and drinks!!!