Thursday, June 07, 2007

Training Begins



The journey begins...My half marathon training starts this Monday June 11th. 12 weeks total ending on Sept 1st. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Yowza! That looks like quite the rigorous schedule. You're going to look fabulous and buff by the time it's all said and done! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Heady, I am rooting for you. Loved the Shrek comments, someday you will be able to sit through a whole movie with Carter and forget that he never could not sit!

Anonymous said...

Love Mel (sorry)

Gardner Family said...

ohhhh Heather rock on sista!!! You go girl! I need you when I move to Utah for inspiration!!! Do you by chance have a golds gym membership??I do...it's just waiting for me!!! And my hubby has an accoutn that has free babysitting! Power up the treadmill...time to work it!
Good luck! I would love to be your cheerleader! See you at the finish line.....

Gardner Family said...

PS My body is SO sore right now from yesterday's work out. Check out the healthy blog and you will know why. :) I feel your pain!!!
Hang in there! ~ Leah

Callie Canlas said...

heather!!! i love your blog! so cute, so fun, so you. i'm linking you from my blog tomorrow...i'm too tired now. it's not 2am, it's only 12:51 (7 days and 6 hours to go) and i'm going to bed. and p.s. my answer was that it doesn't matter either way, so c-section here i come! :)