We had so much fun on our anniversary. James was so thoughtful and planned the whole thing and I was completely surprised which rarely happens. After James was cooking for 2 days we finally dropped the kids off at Melanie's house (thanks Mel and Carl) and headed off to our room at Somewhere Inn Time. We actually stayed at this place on our first night as a married couple but haven't been back since. We stayed in a different room this time called "The Dawning of Time" and it had really cool painted clouds on the ceiling. He then served me a five course meal which was so yummy (the pics will be on his Chef James blog) and we went and saw the Bourne Ultimatum because we never see movies together anymore! It was really good, I recommend it. It was so nice to relax and be together, thanks to all who made this possible!!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
A Night Away
We had so much fun on our anniversary. James was so thoughtful and planned the whole thing and I was completely surprised which rarely happens. After James was cooking for 2 days we finally dropped the kids off at Melanie's house (thanks Mel and Carl) and headed off to our room at Somewhere Inn Time. We actually stayed at this place on our first night as a married couple but haven't been back since. We stayed in a different room this time called "The Dawning of Time" and it had really cool painted clouds on the ceiling. He then served me a five course meal which was so yummy (the pics will be on his Chef James blog) and we went and saw the Bourne Ultimatum because we never see movies together anymore! It was really good, I recommend it. It was so nice to relax and be together, thanks to all who made this possible!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! I have never been to a "themed" hotel before, but I have always wanted to. Mike and I tried to see Bourne Ultimatum AGAIN on Saturday, and it was sold-out AGAIN. I'm starting to think that we aren't supposed to see that movie.
Anyways, I'm glad you guys had a good time. It's important to get away and have some alone time with each other. Re-charge your batteries. Happy Anniversary. P.S. I love the Sound of Music poll. Reminds me of Bridget Jones. :)
CRAZY AGAIN! DAN AND I HAVE WANTED TO GO TO THIS HOTEL FOR AWHILE NOW! THERE IS ALSO A THEMED HOTEL IN IN THE POCONOS WE HAVE WANTED TO GO TO! AND TOMORROW FOR A DATE NIGHT GET AWAY WE ARE GOING TO A DRIVE IN MOVIE HERE IN CALI TO SEE THE BOURNE ULTIMATIUM! I AM SUCHA SPY FANATIC...DID MEG EVER TELL YOU THAT ABOUT ME? SEE YOU SOON!
Post a Comment