Saturday, September 22, 2007

Brick Oven

I know I did a post a while ago about how much I love the Olive Garden, but I have decided my ultimate favorite cheap Italian place is Brick Oven in Provo. My cousin Megan had her birthday last week and decided to have everyone go there to celebrate with her. Great choice! Single service pasta bar every time (this also includes garlic bread and the house salad with their yummy ranch!) Here are some pics from our outing yesterday...

Leah, Megan, Heather

Happy Happy Birthday Song!

4 comments:

Miss Megan said...

oh no! Demon eyes...ha ha

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

It looks like everyone had a lot of fun. So sorry we missed it (though we really enjoyed being in Cedar City!).

Natalie Que said...

So fun to have family (that are more like good friends) close. You are so lucky to have that in your life, don't take it for granted!