Christmas Cards
My little elastic Christmas card holder was finally full yesterday after receiving 5 cards in one day! Is it just me or do you get excited every time you go out to the mailbox too? This is one of my favorite things about Christmas. Thanks to all of you who have sent me a card and made my day a little brighter! Another favorite thing about Christmas time is having my calendar full every night of the week! From today until New Years, I have something EVERY night. I love to be busy. Especially when being "busy" includes parties, yummy food, family, great conversation, and presents!!
9 comments:
That is fun! I usually get WAY more cards than I have now...as of right now, I have only received 4 Christmas cards in the mail. I do get excited everytime I got to the mailbox though! Hopefully more will come before Christmas!
This is the first year I have been really excited about Christmas cards, maybe because I finally got a card holder to put them in. We used to try and keep them on the mantle but the last few years I guess we are finally grown ups becasue we are starting to get a lot.
I can hardly put any more up! I love it to see it full and to see all the people I love. It's what Christmas and life is all about. Okay a little cheesy sorry
I want a Christmas card holder!! I also love going to the mail box, Sean sees how happy I am when I open a card so he now fights me to open them...we have to take turns.
I know cards are a big hassle (at least for me with the picture and everything), but I LOVE to get cards! And, as you know, I love a busy schedule too. I'm finally to a point where I just have to say that outloud. For years I complain about my busy schedule, but I have finally come to grips (with Ansen' coaching) that I must love busy because I always do it to myself. Christmas busy is the best though!
I was excited to see that my card was up on your wall! Wow I must be pretty special! Love ya Heather
TRUE DAT!
I feel guilty this year as I didn't send ONE card.. BAD KIKI! Life has been nuts. I MIGHT send New Years cards though... we will see how this week goes... sigh... WHY is life so crazy?
I love Christmas too.. for all of those same reasons.
I lost track of your blog and found it again.. hurray! Now it is saved on my favorites!
PS. How do you do that CUTE background instead of the ones that come w/ blogger? That is SO CUTE!
hey englishes this is the daleboouts do you remember us? Steve still talks about you a lot. He is in brazil now. I just happend to stumble across your blog and wanted to say hi. check out ours ckdalebout.blogspot and I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog. merry christmas.
Post a Comment