I know you are wondering why I am showing a picture of Christmas when it is the middle of January. Well folks, this picture was taken yesterday right after finally getting our kids their kitchen from Walmart. We had one on Christmas day that of course didn't work so we went to take it back and they said they had none left in stock and weren't sure if they were getting more in ever! They gave us our money back and we were clueless as to what we should do. We just kept checking back every week and finally James found one and it was on clearance for about 30 bucks cheaper! The boys are so thrilled with it. It teaches them about the food and makes sizzling and boiling noises. My cousin April informed me that it wasn't that cool because it didn't have a phone on it, but we will have to make it work! :) You know it is a good toy when they are still playing with it the next day! Preston wants to pretend he's big and can cook food like his brother. How cute are these boys?! Thanks Grandad and Grandma English!
8 comments:
So cute! I always wished I'd get a kitchen like this when I was little! I absolutely LOVE the toys that keep them entertained for so long!
The Boys look like they are following in Daddy's footsteps!
Thanks for all of you comments on my blog. Love ya!
How fun! My mom says the best toy she EVER bought us was the kitchen she bought at a garage sale. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our little kitchen (we're on our second one)!
I'm glad that finally worked out for you! I felt so bad when I found out that you spent Christmas Eve assembling it, only to have it missing pieces! Grrr! That sort of thing usually happens to me. I have the darnedest luck! It's sweet that you got it cheaper; I guess it was worth the wait! As soon as PK is better, I'm bringing him over for some imaginary green eggs and ham, cooked up by chef Preston and chef Carter.
P.S. Where are their cooking aprons?!
P.S.S. Thanks for commenting on my "Persuasion" blog!
I am glad your boys are loving it. My kids are the 1 in a million that do not love their kitchen. Everybody always says that their kids love the kitchen, I know I did when I was little. My kids mostly use it to hide things they don't want to throw or put away. Glad it worked out better for you!
Hey, It;s still cool, even without the phone, especially if they love it! Can't wait to see you tomorrow:):)
That is an awesome kitchen. Our kids also got one for Christmas, and Ryan is always making things on the stove or baking "pizza." I love that kids use their imaginations, learn to like cooking, and can keep themselves entertained while I'm using the real stove. :D
Is that a blue kitchen??? We wanted to get Ben a kitchen this year but could only find pink! BOO! What happened to equal rights cooking? ;)
I thank you for blogging this miss Heather. So am I the only one who thins it is okay for ben to have a kitchen and vaccum? My step dad is a man's man and doesn't think I should get anything but trucks and footballs for him. I want him to be well rounded....I mean Dan loves sports and cooking.. why can't Ben? Hot debate....
That is so cute! My parents have one at their home and the kids always love to play with it still!! It will be a good toy!!
Post a Comment