Friday, January 25, 2008

Fun Quiz

I have always wanted to go to Paris since I was in junior high and now this quiz has reaffirmed it! I can't wait to try that great wine...haha
You Belong in Paris

Stylish and expressive, you were meant for Paris.
The art, the fashion, the wine!
Whether you're enjoying the cafe life or a beautiful park...
You'll love living in the most chic place on earth.

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Thanks Heather for the quiz! I am amsterdam. Old fashioned and modern, a mix of both worlds.
I couldn't figure it out to post it on my blog though!

Gardner Family said...

I think I belong in Jaimaica or Ireland...oh you mean the quiz? I'm a parisian at heart too. :)

Anonymous said...

Ian got Rome and I got London (how boring, I could have got Barbados) - Helen

Mel said...

I got New York and Carl got London. So funny!!

NutMeg said...

Paris and Milan?! I am so there! I'm actually planning my next trip to England in my head. A girl can fantasize, can't she?