
Okay, so I know you can't really tell from this picture, but yes I did paint! My goal was to have it painted by the 29th of this month and I did it! I went and got inspired from my cousin Shannon's house and decided to do it! The color is a light tan which goes with the tiles around the fireplace perfect. My mom was so awesome and helped me do it all. She was here for like 4 and a half hours yesterday. Not only that, she got up on top of the fireplace where the tv sits and painted back there for me! What a woman! She is so awesome. I love the paint and am hopefully going to continue it into my kitchen, living room, and bedroom soon(different colors that is!) Mom get ready...
15 comments:
Way cute! ~ And I love tan colors... Way to go Aunt Diane!
I'm sure all of you girls have cute houses like your Moms!
BTW, How did you keep the boys out of it?
Nice! Let me know when your mom will be around again. I will need help painting the nursery soon.
Does she know how to do stripes?
love it...way to get rid of the white walls! I LOVE COLOR :)xoxo
Love the paint, it looks great and you can tell that you painted fyi! That is awesome that your Mom could help, that must have been fun!
Your weekend with your cousins and the jammies are fun / cute!
So that's where you've been hiding.....;) If you need anymore help...I LOVE to paint...and I'm good...just say the word....
Hey Heather - it was fun shopping with you today in Rod Works! JK That was so weird, but funny! Your paint looks awesome - can't wait to see how the sconces look in your fam room! See you soon!
Tell your mom HI! Great paint job. I love tan and white together. I can't wait to see what other colors you do for the other rooms. Any blue?
Heather, it looks fabulous! You and your mom did a great job (of course you knew it wouldn't go wrong with your mother, the master decorator, on the scene). I know I've said this a million times, but both of you have such great taste. I can't wait to come over and see the project up-close. You've inspired me to get cracking on my house.
It looks beautiful, Heather! Way to be proactive. I love your decorating taste! (I think I was born with a defective decorating gene, so I love to look at the work of people who do it well.)
Isn't it amazing what a little color will do to totally change the look of your house? I love it! I haven't seen you for a while, are you gonna join megans book club? Hope things are good! Love ya!
P.S. I love the kids in the tub pictures! SO CUTE!
awesome!!! love it. i'm doing brooklyn's room tomorrow and would LOVE to have help. josh will be watching the kids so i'll be doing it myself. maybe i should wait and have a relative come over and help :) that was a good idea.
IT looks so good! Great job, I am very impressed and I can't wait to see the rest of it! It was so fun to see you today and watch for my BLOG, I think it will be coming soon.
Alright, I finally started a BLOG! Go ahead and take a look!
singletonliving.blogspot.com
Yes, I agree with you, your mom is AWESOME! And you didn't fall far from that AWESOME tree! lucky girl.
I HATE painting. I am trying to find someone to hire to paint my front foyer room for me b/c I HATED painting my kitchen and family room. I cussed and pouted the entire time. OK, who is the Gardner family who loves to paint.. You are hired!
Post a Comment