Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Camera Problems

I have been meaning to upload all of our photos from the cruise, so I tried this morning and there is something wrong with my usb cord so for now no photos. Annoying. Anyway, we are back safe and sound, the kids and grandparents are alive, and we had a GREAT time. The weather was perfect all week which we thought it was supposed to rain alot. I had such a good time with all my family, the week went by so fast! We went to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and the Bahamas. Paradise! More info to come when I can get this whole camera thing figured out. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Adhis said...

Welcome back!
I thought you might be back when I saw your in-laws walking along the Frontage Road sans grandkids.

Kristen said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! I bet it was a blast. You deserve it!

Natalie Que said...

Hurry and get your pics up so I can tell you how jeolous / excited I am about your vacae!

Natalie Que said...

jealous

About Me said...

It took me over a month to put pics of our trip on our blog - don't feel bad...but I can't wait to hear all about your cruise! Aren't they just the best or what? I even took pics of the meals we ate - AMAZING. Anyways glad you're back and safe! Talk to you soon!

- Cyd