Friday, June 06, 2008

Toilet Troubles

Remember that cute, sweet, adorable face from the post below of Preston? I think I need to keep looking at it because he is not on my good list right now! I just spent the last 5 minutes trying to fish my cell phone out of the toilet. Not only was it in the toilet, it was in the hole at the bottom and got stuck. So disgusting. The silver lining is that we are getting new phones anyway in about a week so until then, call me on my home phone if you need to get a hold of me. I hope he gets over this throwing everything in the toilet phase soon because it is getting really old really fast!!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Hayden went through this phase. Luckily for us it was a short lived phase. However, she went through this phase when she already knew how to use the toilet, so she would throw inappropriate things in the toilet and then FLUSH THEM. The worst that she did. . .flushing all of the toothbrushes and the toothbrush holder down the toilet. Nick had to take the toilet completely off to fish things out of the pipes, twice. We had pretty much had it after the second time. Good luck and hope he doesn't figure out how to flush and that this is short lived!

Kristen said...

YIKES! No advice here, sorry you get to play that game.

Do you use google reader? I think everyone does, so they're skipping me! =o( Poor Kristen. It doesn't alert about private blogs. Lame huh. I guess it serves me right, but I miss hearing from everyone.

You remember Rush, right?

Jenn said...

YUCKY!!! Do you have replacement insurance? We just payed $50 for Landon to replace his phone. He went to through it onto the drivers seat and it bounced right out into the muddy gutter water. But we were suprised that it only costed us $50 for a Blackberry!

Gardner Family said...

NO! I just had flash backs off my pink razor getting tossed by the Benji. But hey - I got a blackberry pearl out of it right? ;)

Now just repeat after me.....GOOSE FRABABABABABBABA......I feel pretty....oh so pretty......

Gardner Family said...

PS I don't think guys ever out grow the love of the toilet. ;)Currently, Ben just likes to watch water go down and is infatuated with flushing and saying bye bye pee pee.....uh imaginary pee pee that is. Oh yah and he brings me tee pee. Anytime, anywhere Ben is there with a whole wad of tee pee.... Gotta love little boys....

Kat said...

Man, I am so sorry to hear that. I don't have any advice except I do know they have toilet safety latches. The only drawback to those though are when you have to pee REALLY bad and can't get them off. :)

Kate said...

Oh man, but look how cute he is!! Ha ha, I guess its that time when the house has to get put under lock and key!

AnneMarie said...

Toilet saftey locks are awesome! Cai went through a similar phase, I lost my whole wallet (just when I finally had a drivers license with a picture that I liked!) and several tv remotes! Good luck:)

The Long Family said...

Oh dearie! Sadly, I was the same way as a kid. I threw buttons, my dad's watch, the magnetic letters all down the toilet!

Ann Marie said...

Oh my.. Your good. With my germaphobia, I would have called a plumber! ( since there in the family ) ha-ha. Mary's at the getting into everything stage right now. I hope the toilet is one she doesn't explore!