I love my family! Yesterday we had a shower for my cousin Andrea who got married in July back East. Her and her new hubby are living in Provo going to school so we wanted to get her anything else she needed for their new life together. She is the nicest girl ever and didn't like to be in the spotlight, but handled it really well! We got to hear how they met, how he proposed,(I love hearing those stories!) and their future plans. We also got to meet my cousin Julie's new boyfriend which was fun. He was pretty brave to come into a room full of women! He seems great, and I am really glad that he makes her so happy. Love was in the air!
2 comments:
i love showers too...as long as there are no games :)
anyway, i just want to say how grateful i am that i was able to see you and your mom the other day. you have both been such great examples to me in my life. i love you both so much and i am happy to call you my friends :)
I love showers! ESPECIALLY when there are games!
Post a Comment