We went up to Nunns Park in Provo Canyon tonight to see all of the leaves changing. It is so beautiful! I love fall. This is when I knew that my boys were growing up. I didn't really have to worry about Carter up there this time. He kept close by us and didn't whine or complain at all. This is a big step for Carter who has been my challenge in that area. I think he is finally starting to grow out of that stage (knock on wood!) Even Preston did really well with only some wet shoes from walking too close into the river while throwing rocks. They had a blast. Hotdogs, smores, rootbeer, a river, rocks, and friends, how can you go wrong? Thanks Canlas Fam! Here is our attempt at a picture with the changing leaves. Carter thought he was so funny running away. Little punk! He finally decided one alone would be okay. I bought this jacket for him and got a 5t for some reason which is totally huge on him. What was I thinking? Well atleast it will fit him for sure next year! Well I figured the grandparents would like a little update on what has been happening with these two little cuties. For all the rest of you, I'm impressed you made it this far!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Update on my boys
We went up to Nunns Park in Provo Canyon tonight to see all of the leaves changing. It is so beautiful! I love fall. This is when I knew that my boys were growing up. I didn't really have to worry about Carter up there this time. He kept close by us and didn't whine or complain at all. This is a big step for Carter who has been my challenge in that area. I think he is finally starting to grow out of that stage (knock on wood!) Even Preston did really well with only some wet shoes from walking too close into the river while throwing rocks. They had a blast. Hotdogs, smores, rootbeer, a river, rocks, and friends, how can you go wrong? Thanks Canlas Fam! Here is our attempt at a picture with the changing leaves. Carter thought he was so funny running away. Little punk! He finally decided one alone would be okay. I bought this jacket for him and got a 5t for some reason which is totally huge on him. What was I thinking? Well atleast it will fit him for sure next year! Well I figured the grandparents would like a little update on what has been happening with these two little cuties. For all the rest of you, I'm impressed you made it this far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Carter is Scuba Steve!
Your description of Pretson's sleep habits reminds me of Ben. He has always entertained himself(talking to himself or his stuffed animals) even when I close the door. And he will sleep in late. Like mommy, like Ben I guess. :)
PS Your comment about making Ben's Jesus quote into a shirt, made me laugh out loud. Because I thought TOTALLY! :0)
Happy Fall!
SO CUTE. I love the stage Carter is in. I think this is my favorite age.
That picture of him in the scuba gear is HILARIOUS.
I can NOT believe Preston is that old, are you kidding. I still think of him as a tiny baby even though I read your blog often.
I am jealous that you got to go w/ the Canlas's, how fun!
Cute boys Heather!
Heather, I can't believe how big they are! Wow - they are so cute! I love the scuba picture - totally hillarious!
I love " Why are Daddy's key's bloody?" The kids are so honest..
We need a trip to the mountains..
Even the not-so perfect pictures will always be a great memory in the future...
Love all of the pictures, and YAy! Finally a new post!!
Heather. They are so cute. And to answer to your question about my mold, it will take a few days to do the mold abatement. They are doing the demolition today. It's the bebuild that you never know about. I have to get my vinyl replaced & several walls sheetrocked. Fun stuff.
Hi Heather!
Your boys are adorable! I'm so glad you found my blog. Your blog is so cute. I will have to put it on my list so I can keep up to date =)
-Susan
I love the pictures of the boys. Peter keeps doing the same thing - every time I check on him napping he is in some funky position and yet he continues to sleep peacefully. Whatever!
I'm glad you had a chance to go up the canyon and do some stuff that I enjoy. Doesn't it seem like yesterday we were roasting hot dogs and tin foil dinners and wondering what our kids would be like? Where has the time gone? Seriously!
Anyways, I am pretty busy this month, but I still want to try and get together with you guys soon. How is this Friday looking for you? Call me and let me know. Muaaah!
Too cute! I love the "bloody keys" comment seriously had me laughing.
They are so cute! I miss you guys so much! Bailey wears 4T-5T. I am glad my child is a gian next to yours. Is he 4 yet? I can't believe how fast they grow, it makes me sad:( Bailey will be 3 in Nov. How wierd is that?
Post a Comment