Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quiz

Does this sound like me? I can't decide.
You Are 9: The Peacemaker
You are emotionally stable and willing to find common ground with others.
Your friends and family often look to you to be the mediator when there is conflict.

You are easy going and accepting. You take things as they come.
Avoiding conflict at all costs, you're content when things are calm.

At Your Best: You feel connected, trusting, and fulfilled. You feel at peace with your place in the world.

At Your Worst: You compromise your values to make sure peace is maintained. You give in to bullies.

Your Fixation: Harmony

Your Primary Fear: Causing conflict

Your Primary Desire: To preserve things as they are

Other Number 9's: Marge Simpson, Ronald Reagan, Audrey Hepburn, Jerry Seinfeld, and Abraham Lincoln.
http://www.blogthings.com/whatnumberareyouquiz/">What Number Are You?

8 comments:

Christi said...

Cute background. I think you are a peacemaker. I'm not certain how far you will go to maintain the peace but you really try to harmonize with those around you.

That's my TWO cents anyway. (see my blog for more info.)

Adhis said...

Yes, it's you.
It's interesting that in your group of like-minded people, they threw in a fictional character. (Yes, Marge Simpson is a cartoon, a dysfunctional one at that! But thanks for pairing her up with actors and past presidents of the United States, Miss Quiz Writer.)

RufflesAndFringe said...

I took the quiz too. It said I am a number 5, "the investigator." I think mine was pretty right on.

Kristen said...

Yes! That's the Heather I know and love! Although I don't know about the part where you allow yourself to be bullied. That's hard to imagine. Ah but I can think of one instance. Let's not go there.

You give all peacemakers everywhere a good name. I wish they were all more like YOU.

Mel said...

You definately weren't the peacemaker last night at twilight :)

It's funny because I took this quiz too and got the same result as you! We must be more alike than I thought. I am not sure I am a peacemaker though!!

Ann Marie said...

Yes.. So you.
I have to come back and take the quiz later..
Thanks for coming last night!
I had a blast with you guys...
Am I ever going to get tired of twilight??

Ann Marie said...

BTW:
LOVE the new background!!

Miss Megan said...

Yes I think that sounds a lot like you. You are definitely the life of the party, and the peacemaker in your family. Wasn't last night so much fun?! I love that you can be spontaneous and go dancing and to movies at the last minute! :)