Monday, January 12, 2009

Priscilla Ahn

I went to the movie Bride Wars on Saturday night with some girlfriends. It was a cute movie, I laughed and got teary, but my favorite part about it was the music! I heard this song and fell in love with it. Nobody knew who sang it so I googled and googled and finally found the singer, Priscilla Ahn. Have any of you heard of her before? Her voice gives me goosebumps! I love finding new music that I like, so I promptly bought her entire album (only 6.50 on iTunes) and have been loving it. Here is the song in the movie...enjoy!

8 comments:

Jennica said...

Oooooh...I love this! Thanks for sharing!!!! =) Always love new good music (just like you).

Adhis said...

I have seen this video before some time ago, but I can't remember whose blog it was I saw it on. I was gonna guess Jennica's until I saw her comment. Hm. Blog senility strikes again.

Ann Marie said...

Cool! And I'm glad for the movie review.. There are a few I want to see right now, if I can just drag myself from Twilight.. :)

Amannda Ashby said...

That was Wonderful. I love to hear peopel that can so effortly sing. Her voice is beautiful!

Shana said...

That is pretty!! I wanted to see that movie... would you recommend it? It looks really funny.

AnneMarie said...

I love her voice! Kind of Mazzy Starish, but not so depressing. :) Thanks!

Miss Megan said...

I love it! Reminds me of Jewel's Pieces of You album.

Kat said...

That is such an awesome song. Thanks for sharing!