L to R Heather, Jacque, Cathy, Amy, Shauna, Bethany, Tamera
Shannon, Melanie, Jamie, and Sarah
This was after shopping and we were starving! They just opened up Brick Oven in St. George so we had to go. We just parked it curbside while we waited. We had 4 pregnant girls this trip (including me) and poor Sarah-in purple was due in 3 weeks. She shopped all day with us and never complained. She is a die hard shopper!
Here is all the shopping bags all gathered together before we did show and tell.
Shauna, Mom, Aunt Sharon, Aunt Mary
me, Amy, Shannon, Melanie
Cathy, Jacque, Aunt Chris, Aunt Jean, Tamera
Tamera (my cousin's wife) was nice enough to ask her mom who lives in St. George if we could all stay at her house. There were 20 of us! She agreed and we couldn't believe the amazing home we were about to stay in! We all had the most comfortable beds ever-nobody slept on the floor. It was 5 times better than a 5 star hotel. We had a pool, waterslide, hot tub, amazing view of the red rocks, shuffleboard table, movie room, pool table, the list goes on and on. You would have to see it to believe it. SO awesome! We all want to go back next year! This picture is of my mom with the leopard blankets for each recliner in the movie room. We watched "New in Town" and felt like we were at the movies.
another shot of the comfy recliners
This was the family room where we hung out alot. It had a kitchen to the left with some funky zebra barstools. My sister took more pictures of the house, but just let me say it was incredible. We ended up playing a "white elephant" game with Ginny, Tamera's mom trying to get rid of some of the stuff she has in her house. She basically gave us all presents that were darling and also had a fun little Halloween craft for us to do. Talk about great hostess!! It felt like Christmas! We had a great time and always look forward to spending time with my great family laughing, talking, and eating. Can't wait for next year girls!

7 comments:
that looks like so much fun! what a beautiful group of women.
congrats on baby #3 too :) miss you! xoxo
I just don't "get" shopping for fun.
I am weird.
I'm jealous...You guys always plan such fun things.
Looks like you had a great weekend (and that house is spectacular!)
Fun, fun, fun! I love the leopard snuggie!
Haha, I look forward to the girls trip post each year, this year seems to take the cake. How can I marry into the family legally to get on this trip?? I hope Ben won't mind.
And thanks for the congrats, I'd love to know what you use from Melaleuca. They just sent us a welcome box of a ton of stuff and I love everything! Can't wait to try more Nicole Miller and have you tried the ENvia shampoo? AM.AZ.ING!
Other than that,
how are you doing? What is new?
Lucky!!!
SO FUN! I love girls trips, I have to say that I don't take enough of them!
Post a Comment