
In case any of you haven't heard, we are having a GIRL!! We are all so excited and can't wait for her to come join our family. I thought I had told everyone, but realized that I had not even mentioned it on the blog yet. I received some baby girl clothes from a neighbor today and it was so fun to see pink! It's like a whole new world! We are naming her Claire Diane (don't tell me if you hate the name please) and are expecting her arrival in the middle of May. Only about 3 months to go!
12 comments:
We still have no names picked out. (Stupid vampire books.)
Don't you think it's weird when people say they hate a baby name? Why say it at all?? ESPECIALLY when the baby has already been born and named!! RUDE!
Seriously, makes me want to say, "I'm not crazy about your name either. Have you thought about changing it?"
Yeah! I am so excited for you.....just a tiny bit jealous ;)
Congrats!!
I love the name and am so impressed that you have it all picked out already! Can't wait to see pics and for you to have a little girl. :)
BTW...I'm coming to Utah in April...wanna rendezvous? Aren't you due around then?
I love that you said please don't tell me if you hate the name. :) I hated when people would knock Ben or Zach's name. So rude!
For the record - I love the name Claire!
And, I know you're going to say that you are chose the name Diane because of your momma. But, I know it is really because that's my middle name. ;)
Congrats again. I'm really excited for you. Surely you deserve a baby shower to load up on pink!
Girls are fabulous. She will even accent your boys' boyishness. You'll love it. Hope you're feeling good!
Girls are so much fun! I am excited for you!
yay! congrats heather...girls are fun...and challenging :) xoxo
I LOVE the name Claire, of course, sometimes wish I had that instead of my own, lol. She'll definitely have a soft spot in my heart!
A girl!! Congrats. I am so happy for you. We just painted Mollee's room in pink princesses. Her room looks a little too pink and eerie when the sun starts to set, but she loves it and that's what matters. I'll trade you insights for girl raising for your insights on boy raising!!
Congrats! Hurray!
Oh how wonderful Heather! I am just thrilled for you, so much so that I'm going to go start a blanket for her.:)
I am sooo super happy for you!!!
Post a Comment