
For all of you living far away, here is my big belly at 31 weeks (last week). Baby Claire is growing great and kicking me like crazy! The sleepless nights have already started, and I am ready to be done! 7 more weeks...I think I can...I think I can...I think I can.
14 comments:
Heather, you look adorable! And I'm with ya for toughin' it out those last few weeks--they always feel like an eternity to me! Hang in there...I know you can...I know you can...I know you can!
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
I'll email you about dates...
I LOVE the tummy shot! You look amazing!! :)
I know you don't feel cute, but I think you look great! I can't wait to meet baby Claire!!
Cutest. Mama. Ever.
I'm SOOOO looking forward to seeing little Claire! We all know you guys make darling boys, so this girl is certain to be a beauty!
Seven weeks?!? That flew by. Well, for me. =o) It will come so quick. Hang in there, you look adorable. Make sure you post pictures when that pink room is ready! I'm so excited for you.
Yay! You are so cute! I love the belly!
You look cute! We hope you can get some sleep, even though you still have awhile. Good luck.
Heather, I ALWAYS forget you're pregnant because you are making it look a whole lot easier than I'm feeling!
WOW! That will be here before you know it! I want to see pictures of this pink room! :) I love pink rooms and so does Lucy! She loves her room, it makes her so happy! Really. Also I want to take your boys sometime after this princess has arrived so you can have some quiet time with her. Benny would love to have a friend over and I know you'll need the break!
I am so excited for you. You look GREAT!
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! Its the last 10 weeks that just kill ya!! But enjoy it because pretty soon you will be sooooo busy-- DAy and night. :) Oh, I LOVE BABIES!!! I can't believe how fast they grow.
Enjoy every moment Heather! Especially with it being a lil girly. :) I love mine!
Oh sexy girlfriend.....hey mamacita! You look great! As a prego we can tend to be so hard on ourselves. But, you are seriously the cutest!
Almost there.....I can see the finish line for you!!
You look so cute! Girls are so much fun, I am excited for you!
Post a Comment