My cousin Sean has been battling testicular cancer for the past 2 and a half years. Now he has been diagnosed with leukemia as well and has been given 2-3 months to live. He and his wife Karen are expecting twins in November. Please pray for him and his wife and family. His wish is that he can live long enough to hold his babies. I know that prayer works, so the more the better! To read more about his journey go to seanmartella.blogspot.com
4 comments:
ugh- freakin' tissue alert!
OH MY GOSH HEATHER!!! Are you serious!?? They were able to have twins!? How awesome!! But soooooo sad for the babies and his wife. Seriously, tear jerker. It hits home way too closely!!!!! I really hoped and prayed so hard that he would be ok!!! This is horrible Heather!!
What can I do!??????? I am so sad.
Wow. I can't even imagine. But I can pray. My heart just hurts for them.
HOLY. CRAP. Time to read the blog but it's not going to be fun. I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment