I'm a little annoyed by some of Ben's family that are rooting for England. No loyalty, come on.But that said, of COURSE your family should be rooting for England! Seriously I never questioned it. Not that you need my approval. =o) I like the position I'm in - I want the USA to win (of course) but I'm also excited for England and Brazil. So hey, it's going to be a fun month.
Well, they kinda are from there. If James hadn't hopped the pond, they wouldn't have gotten here. :) Carter is probably the reason why there was a tie.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm a little annoyed by some of Ben's family that are rooting for England. No loyalty, come on.
But that said, of COURSE your family should be rooting for England! Seriously I never questioned it. Not that you need my approval. =o)
I like the position I'm in - I want the USA to win (of course) but I'm also excited for England and Brazil. So hey, it's going to be a fun month.
Well, they kinda are from there. If James hadn't hopped the pond, they wouldn't have gotten here. :)
Carter is probably the reason why there was a tie.
Post a Comment