The bathrobe is adorable. :) It's like she just came out of a baby spa.
Oh my gosh, Heather, that bathrobe picture is too much! How DARLING!
She's such a cutie! As for the not sleeping thing, I've determined with Marley that being a crappy sleeper is the only thing keeping her here, she'd be instantly translated otherwise. Claire must have taken the same class... ;)
If what Wendy says is true, my Greg took the OTHER class. She's a doll. I want to see her in person!
That bathrobe is so stinkin' cute! And i love that her binky is twice the size of her little face. I Gotta love those middle of the night wakings...that is one thing I could seriously do without!
Hey, call me at 3:00 am. We can have an infant party!!
Ok She is freaking adorable! I miss you so much! I can't wait to meet your little Claire.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The bathrobe is adorable. :)
It's like she just came out of a baby spa.
Oh my gosh, Heather, that bathrobe picture is too much! How DARLING!
She's such a cutie! As for the not sleeping thing, I've determined with Marley that being a crappy sleeper is the only thing keeping her here, she'd be instantly translated otherwise. Claire must have taken the same class... ;)
If what Wendy says is true, my Greg took the OTHER class.
She's a doll. I want to see her in person!
That bathrobe is so stinkin' cute! And i love that her binky is twice the size of her little face.
I Gotta love those middle of the night wakings...that is one thing I could seriously do without!
Hey, call me at 3:00 am. We can have an infant party!!
Ok She is freaking adorable! I miss you so much! I can't wait to meet your little Claire.
Post a Comment