It was another fun time up in Heber at my aunt Carolyn's house for our Independence Day celebration. Since the 4th fell on a Sunday, we decided to have the barbeque on the 5th instead. The boys were totally into the fireworks this year. Carter didn't like the ones that sounded like "screaming eagles." They had a blast with the sparklers or "sprinklers" as Preston calls them.
Ann and Mary
We always enjoy spending time with the Tenney side of the family. This year's highlights were scones and clotted cream, Sean McDonald and Aunt Carolyn singing "You raise me up", homemade cherry pie, illegal fireworks, and Greg's midget story being retold for the 100th time and still being funny. I love my family, they are the best.
4 comments:
So fun to see my mom and brother in your pictures! Oh and my brother's name is Jonathan :)
Thanks Karolina! My mind is gone from getting no sleep. :)
How have I missed the midget story? I don't think I've ever heard it before. (So somebody has to re-tell it the next time we get together.) Cute pics.
Meg and Mike and Dan and I went on a double date before we left for AZ. Somehow the midget story came up. :) Thinking of u guys.
And what a great idea for this years July party!!
PS Is it me or do you look totally amazing? Just had a baby? No way. U look beautiful.
Post a Comment