Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our little princess-3 months old


We got this cute dress in the mail from a family friend in England. I saw the sticker on the front and was reminded why I love being married to a Brit so much! Knickers is the best word ever!!

Claire is getting so big! She is finally sleeping through the night (around 7-8 pm to 7am). I am a much happier mommy! She can hold her neck up now and smiles all the time. I love this little tutu outfit. You can't see it very well but it has a sparkly crown on it too. Girls are so fun!

This little play gym has been the best investment! She loves to play with it, and it gives me some time to make dinner or take a shower without having her cry.


She officially has daddy wrapped around her little finger.


Her blue eyes haven't gone away-I'm hoping they stay. I finally have a child that looks like me!


Last but not least, we have another thumbsucker at our our house! She decided she hated the binky and found her thumb, just like Preston. She gags every time I try to put the binky in anymore, it's pretty hilarious. I think when she sucks her thumb it is adorable but I am not looking forward to breaking her of the habit later. Preston has gotten better about it, but still does it at night. I can't believe she is already 3 months old. I hate that she is getting bigger! I want to freeze time and have her stay this size for awhile--especially since I am getting some sleep now. haha She is such a sweetheart and we love her to pieces!

4 comments:

Adhis said...

OMGosh! She is totally looking like you!

BTW, how do you break a kid from the thumbsucking? Adhis' teeth are starting to move out of alignment due to her thumb, and it's got my knickers in a twist.

Mel said...

Heather those pictures are so cute! I love the tutu one where she has the cute little hair pulled up in the front! She is just adorable!

Miss Megan said...

Awww...sweet little Claire. How time flies! And seriously - that girl has more clothes than anyone I know. I don't think I have ever seen her in the same thing twice. ;)

Shana said...

She is adorable! I love her headband and YES, she looks exactly like you!!! So cute. :)