Amy was the winner winning a spongebob puzzle, and Shannon was the runner up (not sure what she won)
April flew out from Denver to be with us! It was her first year and hopefully not her last!! Love that girl!
all the pregnant girls...well sortof. Amy is not technically pregnant but thinks she might be, so we added her to the picture! We'll see if she was right in about a month. Amy, Rebekah, Tamara, and Melanie. Mel was such a trooper with only 3 weeks till she delivers Baby Chase. Although she isn't in any of my pictures, Claire was also with us on the trip. First baby to come on the trip after persuading them I didn't want to miss it. She was really good and I think everyone had fun holding her.
We all bought the same sandals! Mel was pretty swollen so she was showing off her swollen toes. Me, Amy, Mel, and Bethany loved these blingy brown flip flops.
We always have so much fun together, I love my family. My mom was quite a hoot telling stories about how she can't do a cartwheel or hula hoop anymore. You need to see her demonstration, it is pretty hilarious. She also told about how she is "obese" and tried to convince the girl at the bodpod at BYU otherwise. So funny. April also had a great story of a conversation with a Rite Aid employee about how his brother was buried in Colorado. Awkward! We laughed til my face hurt. The last night we had a great conversation remembering all the great people that have passed away in our family in the last few years. Many tears were shed and it just reminded us that relationships are the most important thing we have. I am so glad we do this trip every year to make those relationships even stronger. Until next year...
4 comments:
I'm sure I say this every year - I'm jealous!
I like the new look of your blog too. Cute! Mine's about due.
Oh I love all those people!! I sure miss you guys! I got sweet Claire's announcement and it's darling!! I want to kiss her cheeks!!!
Loved it! I had such a great time hanging out with all the hilarious amazing women in our family. We are so blessed:) I especially had a great time with you, I wish we lived closer:) Miss you:)
You girls always look like you are having such a great time at these! Maybe one of these years we should do a Tenney girl over-nighter or something. Call me this week! xoxo
Post a Comment