
Claire tried rice cereal for the first time today. I have totally forgotten how LONG it takes to feed a baby rice cereal! What a mess too! She did love it though and ate almost the whole bowl full. She is almost 6 months old. Where has the time gone?

Carter lost his first tooth at my mom's house after trick or treating on the 30th. It had been really loose for about a week and I could not get it out! James is a wuss and can't stand to see loose teeth, so my brother Kevin finished the job. Carter was really brave and let him try to get it out like 5 times! The one next to it is very loose now so he has the billy bob hillybilly look on his bottom teeth. He can't wait for it to come out so he can get another quarter from the tooth fairy. Isn't the tooth fairy generous to give him a whole quarter? He doesn't understand the concept of how much things are worth, so he was so excited about it. I hope he doesn't compare notes with the other kids in the neighborhood. haha I have a kid losing teeth, how did the time fly by so fast?
6 comments:
Look at you getting all cute with your blog! I think I have the same template I started out with 3 years ago.
Maya wolfs down her rice cereal -BUT- she always throws it up about an hour later. Does that mean she's allergic to it? I've put off moving her to other foods until I see her pediatrician.
Claire is so stinkin adorable. I love how happy she is in all her pictures! That must mean that you rock as a mom.
Adhis, is Maya a puker with her bottle too? My boys spit up so much but Claire never does. If she wasn't spitting up before the rice cereal, then I would say she is definitely allergic to it. As for the blog template, yeah I changed it awhile ago, I get bored. You do change your header, so you can't say it has been exactly the same. :)
Janet, you are too nice!
I love the pictures, especially Carter smiling for the camera. I can NOT believe that Claire is 6 months old. No way. See you at Thanksgiving!
No way, she is not old enough for that. And no way, Carter is not old enough for that either. Can we freeze frame or something? Cute cute cute kids.
Oh my gosh...Look at that FAT face! ha ha! I love it. Baby Claire you are the cutest. Thanks for all your awesome comments on my blog posts - I just love you Miss Heatehr! xoxo
Post a Comment