
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving this year with the Tenney side. We had fewer numbers with people going to inlaws, so we were all able to fit at my moms house. It was so nice! It was fun to see all of the family that came but the highlight of the day was getting to meet my cousin Sean's twins, Olivia and Sophie. They were born at the end of September and are the sweetest little baby girls ever. Here is a cute picture of Sean's mom holding her granddaughters.

Sophie Michael

Olivia Sean (I hope I am saying the right name for the right baby)

Uncle Jeff, James, Carl
We ate so much yummy food I was stuffed for the rest of the day! The men assuming their position of hand down their pants and relaxing. haha James doesn't quite know what to do!

Aunt Stephanie with Sophie

Grandma Tenney with her great granddaughters

Aunt Taffy, Grandma, Karen, Sophie, Olivia
Here is all 4 generations together. Doesn't Karen look fantastic?! She is also nursing the twins and going to school! She should win an award. It was bittersweet to not have Sean there to enjoy the girls with us, but I am so grateful that they are here and healthy. Happy late Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
I'm laughing at that photo with James and the other men. It's gotta be awkward to be sitting in between two men who are doing THAT.
I love your family. What sweet babies.
Sean's girls are beautiful! So glad his wife and girls were able to spend the holiday with you! I am glad you had such a great holiday!
What sweet babies! And still so tiny!
Your cousins wife sounds like an amazing woman!
Post a Comment