Me:Preston what is your favorite thing about preschool?
Preston: Playing with toys.
Me:What else?
Preston: Leaving.
I burst out laughing! He really does love it, and I know that his brain is being challenged which he needs.
Carter is loving math. He also loves reading chapter books with me. At parent teacher conferences he got nothing but great reports. He is way ahead in all areas. Plus, he has lots of friends and seems to be obedient to his teacher. I am proud of him! He had an all about me day where he got to tell about himself and bring things from home to show. He brought an England flag to show his class. He is so excited to go visit James' family for Christmas (we all are)!
James was lucky enough to score some free season pass tickets from BYU (one of his clients at work.) We have taken turns going and have loved cheering on the cougs! Preston went to his first game a few weeks ago. He did great and stayed the entire time. James said he would stand up and do the ra-ra part of the song when BYU scored. He also got a cougar tail that he of course brought home to share with Carter. When Carter got to go he had enough food to eat in one night for 3 days!
James and I went to the game last Saturday together. He got an invite to eat dinner in the corporate tent catered by Chef's Table. It was delicious. It was also chilly so at half time we were able to warm up and get some hot chocolate. It was a fun date night!
Not a lot else to update. Just same old, same old. Getting excited for Halloween!! Hopefully some fun photos of the kids in their costumes soon!
2 comments:
BYU tickets AND England?!? Look who's spoiled! Just kidding, I'm so happy for you. It's fun to see the kids enjoying life too. I like happy posts. =o)
Rise and Shout! I love to hear from Y fans (as I have to work with several Ute fans). Go Cougs!
Post a Comment