Saturday, March 03, 2012
Elf on the Shelf
We had seen lots of our friends in years past do the fun tradition of Elf on the Shelf. It is a book that comes with a little elf that your kids name and he watches the kids and reports to Santa every night about their behavior for the day. You hide him in a different spot every night so when the kids wake up it is a fun game to see where Buddy (our elf's name) ended up. It was awesome and helped my kids behave! I tried to take a pic every night, but then we got to England and all of that flew out the window! So here are the pics that I did get. Enjoy.




He was flying on a paper airplane and ran into the blinds. The kids got a kick out of that one! We also had a picture of him playing the wii and him making his own mii character, but I can't seem to find it.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment