Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Carter's 7th Birthday

It was a Lego year for Carter this year! He loves his legos and also the Lego wii games. I can't believe he is 7 years old. I am loving this age. He is still pretty innocent and loves us, but also is getting so grown up and independent in so many ways. He woke up super early because he was so excited to open presents.

James and Preston were great sports to get up early and help him build his new Batman lego set.
I actually made the cake this year! I love pinterest! Carter loved it too of course.
We took Carter and all of the cousins his age to the Legacy center to go swimming. I stayed home with Claire and brought the cake to the lobby afterwards.
The party goers-Peter, Ryan, Carter, Kale, and Preston
Carter had a great day with lots of phonecalls, gifts, cards, and love from everyone. We are so proud of the boy he is becoming. He is such a great kid and we love him so much!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Carter is growing up so quickly. When I first saw the CTR prezels I thought you were spelling out Carter's name. (Maybe next time) What a good kid.