Carter and Preston's door
Hudson's door
I got to help in Preston's class this year for Valentines day. I'm sorry but kindergarteners are the cutest kids ever! They say the cutest things and are just so adorable. They made those little headbands that are "lovebugs". Then Preston made that sugar cookie and decided to add fruit loops to the top of it. (They were supposed to be used for another game, oh well!) Sugar overload!
Cuteness overload! My mini walking Valentine!
My parents love the Thanksgiving point dinner dance so we went with them again this year. We always have a blast with my family but probably won't go again next year.
Shauna and Mike are so fun to go with. They get into the music and love dancing with the band.
This is my brother Greg and his cute girlfriend Cathy. This was their first Valentines day together. We love her and are crossing our fingers that they get married!James bought me roses this year (I love fresh flowers!) and we got our photo taken in the photo booth at the dinner dance. James sported the mustache pretty well.
Here is the group after the night was over. So much fun! Another successful Valentines day in the books.










1 comment:
Will you come take over my blog and get me caught up? What is my freaking problem? I love your blog and love all the updates! You are such a great mom and wife!
Post a Comment