For my Mom's birthday we went out to lunch at Chic-fil-a with my cousins Shannon and Sarah and their kids. We facetimed my mom while we were there. We sure miss her!
I was glued to the craziness that happened at the Boston Marathon. I could not keep my eyes off the tv until they were caught!
Carter has become a big helper with Hudson and will feed him his bottle if I am in a hurry.
Hudson has discovered how much he loves the stairs and you can't keep him off of them. He doesn't know how to go down so it was always a little scary. He only fell down once and was fine, thank goodness!
James went on a work trip to Kansas for three days and we all missed him terribly! We don't function very well without daddy around. This was Claire's hug when she saw him. So precious.
James finally got a new tri suit and Preston is modeling what it looks like for me.
This was the last wear for these jammies. I love them and had them in two different sizes! Had to take a picture of my cowboy during his last rodeo. Still makes me giggle every time I see them! haha







No comments:
Post a Comment