Friday, February 23, 2007

The cake didn't turn out quite like James had envisioned it, but Carter loved the Dora face!
We all met at McDonalds playland for the festivities. Megan and Peter came to wish Carter a happy birthday, but really I think Peter was wanting to hang out with Preston!

As for the rest of the crew, we had Shauna and her kids, Bethany and her kids(minus Halle),and Melanie and her kids. Carter was in heaven! Pictured are Katrina, Nathan, Bethany's back, Brevin, Austin, Aunt Mellie,Blake, Kate, James, and Preston. Carter's head below!


Carter had some trouble blowing out the candle so he had all of his cousins around to give him some help.



After everyone had some cake, it was back to chasing each other in the playland!





2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

McDonalds...gotta love the happy meal! Especially when Carter was dipping his apples in ketchup. Yummy! Ha ha. Thanks for inviting me. The pictures turned out very cute!

Gardner Family said...

Love your pics. Wish I was there with my little one to play with you all! SOON! Just last night we were house gazing...I can't wait!!!!