
Carter found our games closet and has been loving to take out all the peices to each game. Dice, timers, pads of paper, you name it, it has been on the floor. Eventually he happened upon Scattergories. This timer has been his favorite thing to play with for about the last 3 to 4 days. He takes it in the car, wants to take it to bed, carries it all over the house. Off. On. Off.Ooooonnnnn. It is just so cool to him that it can make noise and stop making noise with a push of a button. Here he is carrying it in his "briefcase" to work. He is so funny. But it's driving me crazy.
4 comments:
OOOOOOOO! Cheesecake Factory!!! I am soooooooo there! I actually have never been when we are in Vegas, cuz the family that we are with is always LAME!! Girls Night Out!! Sweet!
Hilarious again. Thanks for the b-day greeting! That was sweet, sorry I never answered your email about it, I am not a good b-day person! I NEVER remember any one's birthdays so it just doesn't seem fair! I know yours though, next month, is it the 16th or 17th? I guess it could be the 18th too, I will find out!
Funny! Gotta love those noise makers. Carter and the briefcase-too much! So funny. He is like a little adult.
Boys are so fun!
Post a Comment