Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blog Love


I got tagged by Adhis because she loves to read my blog (I love to read her's too, it is so funny and well written). Thanks Adhis! I am so flattered. The rules are that I have to tag 7 other people and tell them how much I love to read their blogs. I have so many that I love, but I can only choose 7. Sorry! So if you are one of those 7 , feel free to post this on your blog and give some other bloggers some love.
1. My cute sister Melanie- carlmelwhiting.blogspot.com
2. My hilarious single friend Katie-really people, if you haven't read her blog you need to, it will make you laugh for days! -singletonliving.blogspot.com
3. The girliest blog on the net- cupcakechowder.blogspot.com
4. The biggest twilight lover I know- annban10.blogspot.com
5. My neighbor with great stories of junior high- werewinginit.blogspot.com
6. A funny mom and great chef trying to survive in Australia- benatriley.blogspot.com
7. Adventures of a single mom while her husband is in Iraq-gardnerhawaii.blogspot.com

8 comments:

adamsfamilynews said...

Oh my heck, did you hear that Midnight Sun (Edwards point of view) has been cancelled? I can't believe it. I was looking forward to reading it. Some idiot posted the ruff draft on the internet. Now we all have to suffer

Mel said...

Wow I made the list! You didn't have to do that just cause I'm your sister :) Mine isn't as exciting as those Gildea Girls!

Kate said...

AAGGHH!! I made the list! I couldn't be happier about this! Thanks for the shout out.

Now to the important, hello of COURSE I am stil planning on VCPH (yeah there it is again). I have it penned in. Who's in from yoru family? Is Ashleigh in? Kristine is in!

Gardner Family said...

Awww warm fuzzies.:) I feel so special I made your "list". You made me feel good with the way that you put my current situation. The adventures of a single Mom while her husband is in Iraq. I always look at the rest of my life as an adventure. But never thought of the actual deployment as one. But it is just that! So,I am now offically looking at this deployment as an adventure! You made my day. :)

Ann Marie said...

My little old boring blog?
Oh, how I love you Heather! You made my freakin day!
I hope everyone doesn't rush on over to read everything twilight though.. They will be very disapointed! I love your blog, and feel very flattered! Thanks..

NutMeg said...

Thanks for the Cupcake Chowder shout-out! It's one of my favorite websites too, but of course I am a little biased! Muaaah! XOXO

Natalie Que said...

Awh Shucks Heady! Thanks!

-Oh come on Melanie! We're all the same, we just need to join forces and unite as one big Gildea Tenney clan. Let's hyphenate!

Kristen said...

I totally love your blog too! I would have nominated you, but I saw you already were once. =o) Time to check out James' cooking...