Thursday, September 04, 2008

Perfect Weather


Since I am one of the biggest complainers about the weather, I decided to do a post about how wonderful the weather has been in Utah the past few days. I have turned off the air conditioning and just had my windows open all day, it's the best! Being in the high 70's and soon to be low 80's is the greatest. Thank you Mother Nature for being kind to me. You deserved a shout out.

14 comments:

The Long Family said...

I would take some of that weather over super hot, muggy maryland right now!!! What a beautiful picture! Miss you!

Ann Marie said...

I agree. It has been awesome!
~ Other than monday. I know we needed the rain, but why did it have to rain and be freezing on my holiday??

AnneMarie said...

This weather is making me soooo happy!

Gardner Family said...

Hehehhee - I love that you gave a shout out to mother nature. I agree though - this weather temp is my favorite. Reminds me of a perfect San Diego day. :)

Miss Megan said...

Amen to that! I sat out on my back porch the other day (while Peter napped) and read a book. There was a nice breeze, and the temperature was absolutely PERFECT. *sigh* If only it could be in the 70's all year round!

Adhis said...

It has been beautiful weather!

Now, if only I could do something about your fence blocking my view of the dying lawn of the property behind yours...

Aubrey said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE this weather! I have turned off my A/C as well and just let the wind blow through the windows! I HATE the heat, so this weather is PERRRRRRRFECT!!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

You can feel the fall weather in the air. I can't wait for it to come and stay awhile. Awesome picture!!!!!

Amy said...

Yay for fall!! I love it!!

Kat said...

We have been enjoying it too. I love the cool breeze blowing through the house and the feel of crisp autumn coming into the weather. :)

Carola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are so funny! Hey, I just tagged you so come to my blog and see what about!

Natalie Que said...

You're too much Heather! Good on ya, as they say here. How exciting that pre-school started! I can't believe it is 'back to school' time there, since we have been going this whole time and our school year gets out in November...

Love the new look too by the way!

Jolley's said...

Hooray for good weather! We officially hit fall weather her and I am LOVIN' It!