Sunday, December 07, 2008

Gone Baby Gone

I chopped my hair off! Wahoo!!

29 comments:

Shana said...

That looks REALLY cute Heather!! :) You are one HOT MOMMA!!!

Jolley's said...

SASSY!! You're hair cut looks gorgeous! Great cut!

Katy said...

Sooooo super cute! I love it!

{Mo} said...

SO, SO, SO STINKIN' CUTE! I am such a fan of short/short-ish hair and it really looks darling on you!
Monica

The Adams Family said...

You look so cute! I love it

Amber said...

I love it...it is so cute! You will love running with short hair...I would go no other way.

Jennica said...

Lurve the new hair...very hip girl!

Gardner Family said...

HELLLLLO Hot MAMA! Me likey!!!
It's funny you chopped it. I was just thinking tonight I want my hair long again. I do love me some short hair though!!! And your color looks fabulous! work it work it....

The Long Family said...

I love your hair!! You are courageous - I think about doing that about every other day but totally chicken out! It is so cute!

Mel said...

Wow, your hair looks GREAT, I love it!!! Kelly did a great cut on you!!! You are a babe!!!

Ann Marie said...

Kelly did it?? Oh so jealous. I need to get into see her!! My roots are TERRIBLE!

LOVE IT!!!!!!! ~ And I have to admit, I like Long hair over short hair, but I have to say I think I like it short better...
Maybe it's just because it's a change, but I LOVE IT!!!!

Kate said...

Heather I love it! I just can't wait to see it in person...when will this be happening?

Kat said...

I LOVE your new hair cut. It looks so cute on you.

Unknown said...

Very cute, but then you have beautiful hair that looks good no matter how you wear it. I really like the cut!

Matt & April Herman said...

LOVE IT! What mage you decide to chop your hair? It looks way cute!

Janet said...

That is WAY cute! You look great!

Natalie Que said...

It's so cute Heather, looks great! You're so brave, I know it is a big step when it was as long as yours was!

Let's get rollin on our dates, how about after Christmas??

James said...

You look beautiful as always, but I do like it.

suzy's jewels and gem said...

cute and flirty!!!!! you look great with the length and i love the bangs:)

Laura said...

WOW! You look fantastic w/ short hair! I really LOVE it!

Miss Megan said...

Darling! And although this picture is cute, it looks AWESOME in person!

Nicole said...

Love it! It looks really good.

Hey, I lost all of my email contacts I remember the first part of your email address, but not the second. Shoot me an email so I can add you onto our blog

nnmorton(at)surewest(dot)net

Bluebirdy said...

Hi there! Do you play games at Pogo? (www.pogo.com). I met a lady there whose nickname is EnglishFamily and she is from Utah so we hit it off cuz we were both LDS and I used to live in Logan for 20 years. I found your blog through Chrissy Willis, and I found Chrissy Willis through my daughter's blog, http://coreytinaandboys.blogspot.com . It would be interesting if you ARE the same "EnglishFamily" I met in Pogo. It would be a small world! I am Penlady58 in Pogo. Let me know please. I'll sign up for followups to these comments.
Blessings,
Sheila/Bluebirdy/Penlady

Englishfam said...

Nope, sorry not the same one. What is pogo???

Bluebirdy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bananaberry128 said...

OMG! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! U LOOK GREAT!

Shana said...

Hey HEather... Will you please tell your mom thanks for the comment she left! She is such a sweetie and you are so lucky to have her! She is lucky to have you too though! :)
I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas... It is coming up so fast!! Love ya!

Kristen said...

Well I'm only the 28th person to say this, but SUPER CUTE!

You know I'm a long-hair gal but I keep mine a little shorter now too. But that really looks great on you. And you're looking really skinny too - how's the marathon training? Congrats on looking and feeling fabulous!

Kristen said...

I already commented here, but we loved your card. Your hair looks so cute in the family picture! Your boys look so much alike now, and SO grown up. Thanks for remembering us!