I love this time of the year to make resolutions and have goals for the future. My resolutions in the past have not been too many for fear of not meeting all of them, and also been specific. This year is no different.
1. Complete St. George half marathon in 2 weeks
2. Complete Ogden marathon in May
3. Get organized!! I have already started by cleaning out my junk drawer and random cupboard (you all know you have one!) I also want to get my garage, basement, and food storage room done.
4. Drink more water-goal is 64 ounces a day...I need a good waterbottle...any suggestions?
5. Paint my bedroom


Now I have all of my medicines, vitamins, cords, tools, and nails in seperate containers. The green thing on the bottom shelf holds spare change and all the cds are my Christmas ones that I like to listen to all year round. Don't forget the VHS copy of the movie Rad to your far right on the 2nd shelf. I have been meaning to give it back to my brother for 3 years. Maybe I will just keep it! haha What are some of your resolutions/goals for the New Year?
13 comments:
To FINALLY start scrapbooking...FOR REALS this year!
Continue to follow the Dav eRamsey plan and get rid of our debt and SAVE MULA!
To stick with being healthy. Stop eating when full. Treats in moderation. Exercise to feel good about myself and eliminate illness..... and basically follow the food pyramid. Lots of veggies and fruits!
And I totally love your organization. I am currently in the process of organizing my Christmas decorations. I bought a ornament storage box organizer, wreath holder, and some red storage bins. I'm a freak and have started organizing all my holiday decor storage bins by color....OCD much? ;)
PS I am going to just buy you a water bottle. They sell some nice ones here on base. But until I give it to you, my suggestion is Rubbermaid brands 64 and 32 oz bottles sold at Target, Walmart, and Kmart in the same aisle that has tupperware. They are very durable through the dishwasher and don't spill.
I TOTALLY think you will be able to finish the St. George half marathon in two weeks. Most people complete it in a day.
Q: Man, why do I have to be so annoying?
A: It's fun for me.
Heather, I recently bought a water bottle at Target that I LOVE. It has a little ring that turns on it to a number 1-6 to help keep track of how many bottles you drink in a day. I love the lid on it also. I'll bring it to weigh in tomorrow!
I'm glad to see you have all those things in your kitchen as well...it drives my hubby nuts that I keep the medicine in the kitchen, but heck - we have no medicine cabinet in the bathroom! I've found I do better with a mug with a straw for my water intake. I use the ones from the hospital and I fill it up 3 times a day.
I love organization! Woot!
Your goals are great! I need to drink more water also!
Mine are lose weight, read the scriptures with Chad everyday, temple once a month, remodel one bathroom,and get out of debt..
Here's the key to the water. Buy a huge waterbottle (a 64 oz) and leave it in the fridge so it's always cold and it portable. Drink it while you are watching TV, reading, playing...whatever. It changed my life.
Happy New Years!
You have become a marathon slut! I am so proud of you - and you look better than ever. I know you will be able to get all these done, because you have accomplished your resolutions in the past. P.S. Can I come over and watch Rad sometime?
Hi Heather, Happy New Year! Resolution #1 doesn't seem that challanging. A half marathon in 2 weeks - I make that 0.04 miles per hour, or 1.14 yards per minute! Do yew keep a troshin' as we say...
Roger x
What great resolutions. I started listing mine... But we are having our FHE tonight on them... so I better hurry and finish! About a good waterbottle. I just went to Walmart yesterday and bought a huge one... What are they called...??? I can't remember. But it is a BIG water bottle jug thing and you can carry it around with you and fill it up about twice a day and then you will have all the water you need in a day! I haven't used mine yet... but I will be starting!
And what awesome goals to complete a half marathon and FULL marathon! You are amazing!! :) Way to go Heather!! Keep us posted. And good job at getting organized!!
Wow, that is organized!
Good luck with your marathon!!!
Heather - Thank you for all of your comments and support. they really help me. :)
I love the water goal. There is NO question that our bodies do better with greater water intake. I do the very best when I have a 20 oz water bottle and drink one bottle with each meal. Obviously it was better a couple years ago when I was actually do the six meal thing. The only problme with a lot of water in take is the full bladder thing. At least you'll be peeing clear! Good luck with that!
Post a Comment