Friday, June 11, 2010

Claire-4 weeks of pictures

Claire has been an angel baby. I couldn't ask for better. She never cries unless she is really cold or really hungry! Her first week of life I don't think I put her down. I just love holding her and have enjoyed her being so tiny! It has also helped that James has been home (he lost his job in March) so I have had time to enjoy her while he takes the boys to do things. Just as an update-he just received a job offer on Wednesday and is very excited about it. He hasn't received the "official" offer letter yet, so we can't announce where it is. I feel so blessed that he got a job so quickly (he actually got another offer from another company on the same day), and that it is a great position.



She is so tiny! I don't remember my boys being this small. She is still in newborn clothes at 4 weeks old! I wish she could stay this small for awhile. The only hard thing is waking up at night with her. I am exhausted! It will get better soon though, I hope.




Carter is obsessed with her. When I go somewhere with her, he gets so upset she is not home. He kisses her about 100 times a day and tells me he loves her every time he kisses her. It is so cute. I am glad the boys love their sister so much. Preston doesn't show it as much as Carter, but he is really sweet with her too.


A rare picture of her crying



I know when she pulls this face (flaring her nostrils) that she will need her diaper changed soon!
I love this picture of her looking up at James. She loves her daddy already!


This is a picture of her taken today right after her bath. She is definitely getting bigger! I think she looks a lot like Preston as a baby.

I love my baby girl!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I don't remember your boys having hair that dark. I wonder if it will lighten up! She's so sweet Heather. And I'm happy happy happy that she's a good baby for you. She's super duper cute! I love English babies!

Lyns said...

She is so beautiful! It almost makes me baby hungry. Yet - my one year old is still not sleeping great so not REALLY baby hungry. I wish I could just pick her up and mug on her.

Jolley's said...

She is so dang cute! I love all that hair! I love that her big brothers love her so much too! What cute boys!

Janet said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe how much hair she has :)