Saturday, February 02, 2013

Fun stuff in December

 I love this picture of Claire. It is rare to get a natural photo of her smile and especially her laughing. She was having so much fun helping to decorate the gingerbread house.



 Hudson kept trying to get a hold of the frosting!

 Claire looking so beautiful in her Christmas dress. 
 It snowed! My kids love to play in it together.
 Claire walked out and literally layed herself down like this and just loved being in the snow. It was so funny!
 For family night we did another one of our favorite Christmas traditons to see the Thanksgiving point lights and to see the reindeer afterwards. It was freezing!!
 Cute Hudson boy. He is still the best baby. Always so happy, which makes me happy!
 Preston walked into my room wearing this stocking on his head and acted like it was totally normal. Love him.
 Cute little reindeer baby! We have had these antlers since last year and once I realized it, I had to put them on him!
 I have no idea what Preston is doing in this picture, but he is so dang cute I had to put it on here.
 Claire did not want to be outdone by her brother, so she had to wear the antlers too. Cute girl!
 Our ward had their Christmas party on the 15th, and the theme was "Christmas at Grandma's house". They had family photos of people in the ward on the tables and had Grandma and Grandpa come talk to us. (Afton and Matson Tolman who were so hilarious!) We had yummy homemade chicken noodle soup and scones. Lots of fun! Our kids favorite part as always was sitting on Santa's lap (our friend Matt Nelson).


No comments: