Monday, May 14, 2007

The Best Mothers Day Ever!!

What a great day I had! I got breakfast in bed...
which consisted of waffles with whipped cream mixed with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries-so good!!, strawberries with mangos(notice the presentation on the plate that rivals anything on the food network), and hashbrowns with sausage, bacon, cheese, and eggs! Definitely not recommended for weight watchers participants, but so good!!
The day before James and Carter had melted chocolate and dipped strawberries, pretzels, and cut up almonds to add to the chocolate as well. These were given to me to enjoy throughout the day. I was so spoiled. This is Carter enjoying one of the strawberries before church. He didn't even spill any on his shirt, a miracle! Thanks to my wonderful husband for making my day such a special one. I love you. I am so grateful to be the mother to the two cutest boys in the world. They make me so happy every day. I am also grateful to have such a wonderful mother and mother-in-law. You are both the greatest! To all the mothers out there- I hope you had as good of a day as I did. You deserve it!

2 comments:

Marie said...

That is so sweet of them to do that! That breakfast looks so yummy. What a great way to start the day! And yes, as a mother of two active little boys, you definitely deserve it!

Gardner Family said...

You look like you had a yummy mummys day! I love your bed spread. :)