Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!Oh man...Carter.I just had this image flash through my mind of his naked (and I might add dirty) bum in the air!Love that boy!
Honestly, he won't care if it's "girly" if you guys don't. And pantless is the way to go. . . ah, the freedom!
hehehhehe if I did that...Dan would spray paint it...hehehehheeBy teh way - welcome back from your luxurious cruise!We fly in to LA Aug 4th and move to Utah August 17th!! Can't wait to get there!!!
FYI so I posted a response to your "Sicko" comment!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
Oh man...Carter.
I just had this image flash through my mind of his naked (and I might add dirty) bum in the air!
Love that boy!
Honestly, he won't care if it's "girly" if you guys don't. And pantless is the way to go. . . ah, the freedom!
hehehhehe if I did that...Dan would spray paint it...hehehehhee
By teh way - welcome back from your luxurious cruise!
We fly in to LA Aug 4th and move to Utah August 17th!! Can't wait to get there!!!
FYI so I posted a response to your "Sicko" comment!
Post a Comment