James' Birthday Celebration!
26 Years Old...How does it feel?
James decided for his birthday he wanted to cook some good barbeque for friends and family. Was that an understatement?! This is just a sample of some of the food he made...DELICIOUS!! Steak marinated or with a rub, lime chicken, yummy burgers, grilled pineapple, chocolate fondue, he was busy all day! Megan and Mike also made a fabulous quiz for James mostly centered around British questions. His team won of course, but it was a close match up! Thanks Meg and Mike, I know it took a lot of time to put it together, you're awesome! Thanks to everyone who brought food and great gifts! James had a great day.
4 comments:
Que rica comida felicitaciones familia James...
Wow. What can I say, it was a killer party? And I must admit that creating the game is ALMOST as fun as playing it. Way to go "Jamestown". Between James and Marie y'all killed it!
Oh yes, and the dinner was immaculate as well. James I LOVED your homemade steak rub, it was simply divine. Thanks again for having us over. We love you guys!
Happy Birthday James!!!!
Happy Birthday James! Feliz Cumpleanos'!
James - you and my hubby would get along quite nicely if you like a good old fashiooned grill night. His fathers day request is steak just like his birthday meal!
Post a Comment