I can't believe that our little baby is 8 months old already!! He is such a joy in our lives and we just love him so much. Here are a few of the things he has been up to lately... He got his first 2 teeth last week On Saturday night I was putting him to bed and I knew he wasn't going to right away, so I decided to leave the door open a crack and watch him. Sure enough within about 30 seconds he had pulled himself up to stand! We took this picture and then James moved the crib down to the lowest setting! Walking here we come! He can actually wear hats that are the size for his age unlike someone else we know... He is Carter's best buddy and they are playing so cute together. I hope they will be good friends. 8 months,we have enjoyed every second of it, Love you Preston.
No comments:
Post a Comment