Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cousin Lunch

April was here visiting from Denver so we decided to all get together for lunch at the Olive Garden. What is it about those breadsticks that make them so addicting? I seriously ate atleast 4 by myself, then "helped" Carter and Preston finish theirs. I have also decided that I order the same thing every time, pasta fagioli soup, salad, and those irresistable breadsticks. I also love the Andes mint you get with the check. What is your favorite thing to order? Is it just me that loves this place? It was interesting with all the kids, but so fun to see April and Bailey-she is getting so big! L to R Me, Carter, Bailey, April, Melanie, Shannon, and Matt

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

You're right...nothing beats salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden. I do like their Chicken Marsala though. They serve it with roasted potatoes. Yum! And occasionally I like to order the stuffed Chicken Parmesan.

Miss Megan said...

Of course it's always better when you go with the girls.