When transitioning from swim to bike his chain fell off,but he took it all in stride!
Final event:3.1 mile run
This was the hardest transition for James. After getting off the bike he felt like he couldn't run. About halfway through he finally found his rhythm and sailed his way across the finish line in 1 hour 28 minutes! I was so proud of him! We have now created a monster and I think he has the triathlon bug. He can't wait to do his next one, and wants to keep in his training mode so that he can beat his time.My brother-in-law Carl, the veteran, who got James to do the triathlon, finished in 1 hour 10 minutes. Way to go boys! This whole experience made me so excited for my race in 6 weeks...it is coming up so fast!
2 comments:
Very impressive!! Congratulations!
I'm very glad I called you last night (esp. since you were already out the door)! Thanks for the laughs...Next time I challenge you to a re-match of "Guess Who"!!!!!! You're going down to China-town.
Post a Comment