Thursday, October 11, 2007

Carving Pumpkins

Family Night=Pumpkin Carving. It is amazing to me that we started this blog about the same time a year ago. We have pictures of us carving a pumpkin with Carter and I am 9 months pregnant with Preston. Weird. Here is Carter sitting next to "his" pumpkin, with Preston's on the bottom step and Mommy and Daddy's on the top step.
We are proud of our pumpkins! (I look weird I know)
I love putting candles in them to see their faces glow. Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

riley said...

So cute Heather, we'll probably post about our Jack O'Lanterns next week. This Monday we only had time to go the the "Pumpkin Catch" and buy them.

I love the picture of you, it doesn't look wierd!

Nicole said...

So fun! I can't wait to get ours. We always end up carving ours like the night before Halloween, as we are trying to make carmel apples and get costumes ready and all of the other stuff that we are trying to cram in before Halloween. Good job getting it done early!

NutMeg said...

Carter & Presto: you guys did great on carving your pumpkins! Can't wait to come trick-or-treating to your house! Love, Auntie Megan