I thought I would share some fun things that happened to me this week. The first being that we received a birthday card in the mail for Preston from England because he is turning one next Friday! It was addressed to "Master Preston English". Does anyone else thinks that sounds hilarious? I guess it is to distinguish that they are not a "Mr." yet, so they are called "Master". For all of you British people reading this, I'm sorry, I know it makes complete sense to you. To me, it is just another reason why I love that my husband is a Brit. I love that my children sound like they could be a prince like William or Harry!
The second thing being that the Cheesecake Factory opened in Murray on November 1st. Can I tell you how much I love this restaurant? Half of the reason I ever go to Vegas is just to eat there, if that tells you anything! I really order something different almost every time and I have never come away disappointed. The banana cream pie cheesecake is to die for!
Third, Kosy 106.5 the radio station, starting November 1st, started playing Christmas music all the time! James can attest that I really do listen to Christmas music ALL year long so it is nice to hear something besides Amy Grant every now and again. Secretly I think he likes it too but just doesn't want to admit it. Yay Kosy!
Lastly, I did all my laundry today (including the boys clothes, towels, blankets) and have it all washed, dryed, folded and put away. Go me!
Just thought you all should know. Thank you for your time.
7 comments:
hey heather....sean's mom always addresses teagen's cards "master teagen knudsen" too....i always thought it was a little weird..she's from scotland!!
That is hilarious, I love the b-day card! Seriously, go you for the laundry. I don't mind throwing it in the machine, but don't make me fold it!!! I am seriously hiring some one for this post haste!
Master Preston English! Ha! I LOVE it! Richard and Ann, if you are reading this, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! That is so cute!
And YES...I'm salivating just thinking about the Cheesecake Factory! I have tried multiple dishes from there (enchiladas, chicken pasta, shepherds pie to name a few) and have never been disappointed. Of course I always get the same cheesecake though...dark chocolate with raspberries. YUM.
And a double YES for Kosy. I can't help myself, it's like an addiction. Nov. 1st really is much too early to listen to Christmas music, but if it's on the radio, I have to tune in. They actually have a pretty good rotation of songs and artists playing this year...
Loved your "good news" post!
P.S. Yeah for comments from cousin Ann! We love you Ann!
Love the good news post! Sometimes it is the simple things that bring us such great joy. I can't believe they are already playing Christmas music. That is Nick's dream come true, he loves Christmas and is already downloading Christmas music on his IPod to get ready for Christmas. I am sure he would be so jealous to hear that you can just tune into the radio.
Totally with you on the Christmas music. Ansen hates it, but I absolutely LOVE it! I'm sad when Christmas is over, not for the presents, but for the 24 hour music.
I'm all for the Christmas music, too. We just have to sneak it. Jeramy will have nothing to do with Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving. He has taught my girls to say, "It's too early for Christmas!" When they see stuff at the store. We refer to him as the Grinch around here. Congrats on the laundry! That is my goal...someday!
Post a Comment