Saturday, June 18, 2011

Claire is 1!

My baby is 1! This year has flown by. She got some fun cards from England to open. I love her face in this picture. It looks like she is thinking "hmmm wonder who this is from?"

The night before her birthday we had Megan, Mike, and Peter over for dinner. I bought her a little piece of red velvet cake and we sang to her. She devoured it! Finally a baby that will eat some birthday cake! My other two weren't into it.
I saw this "I'm the birthday girl" shirt and had to get it. C'mon, it had a pink cupcake! haha
Her actual birthday was pretty low key. Our neighborhood was having a garage sale so of course we had to get rid of stuff too. So we spent the morning/afternoon sitting outside selling stuff. The boys got lots of their toys together that they didn't play with and I let them keep the money they made. They made enough to buy Lego Indiana Jones on the wii. They were so excited! Carter wanted Claire to go to Texas Roadhouse for her birthday so she could ride the saddle. It wasn't too busy, so we decided, why not?
How cute is her little pink skirt too? She was having fun dancing with Carter to us singing to her.

I felt a little stupid asking the waiter to bring the saddle over for a one year old, but he did! We didn't have them sing to her, I just wanted a picture of her on it. She was a little scared! She loved her mac and cheese and the rolls. She ate double what the boys ate! We had a great day with her and love her to the moon and back.

2 comments:

Adhis said...

I love that you "love her to the moon and back."

Jolley's said...

Wow, I can not believe she is one either! It seems like you were just pregnant with her!
she is adorable though, and I love, love that cute little one year old outfit!